WE HAVE YOUR STORAGE NEEDS COVERED
- Bright, clean, efficient facilities, newly designed for today’s storage needs.
- State-of-the-art security, with 24-hour digital video monitoring.
- Computerized access control: only authorized users can open our automatic entry gate.
- Heated and unheated units to protect your goods.
- Customized tenant insurance packages for your peace of mind.
- 24 hour protection 7 days a week Computer controlled site access gate
- Digital Video surveillance system
- Perimeter fencing
- Security lighting
- Fully lit perimeter lighting during the evenings
- On-site personnel to assist you during office hours
Convenient & Clean
- Drive up access to your unit
- Wide driveways for easy access
- Easy ground level drive up entrances
- Store and lock your goods safely with your own lock and key
- Courteous staff
- Bright, clean, efficient facilities, newly designed for today’s storage needs
- The right size to suit your needs
- Sizes range from 5’ x 10’ up to 10’ x 35’
While we take extensive precautions to ensure your valuable property is kept safe there are always some risks in life. For your peace of mind we offer an insurance policy designed to provide coverage for unlikely events such as water damage, fire, smoke, theft, vandalism, earthquake or flood. We have designed a policy keeping our customers in mind to provide the most affordable prices available as well as the best possible coverage. Premiums are paid every month (when the rent is due). The insurance will cover almost all types of property with the exception of automobiles, watercraft, money, precious stones, furs and growing plants. For a complete list of coverage and further information please contact us and we can discuss it in more detail.
Self Storage Insurance Coverage Summary
Our insurance program is a “Broad Form” coverage designed to protect your personal goods against loss or damage while in our self storage facility in accordance with the terms of our Use Agreement. The coverage is as follows:
- Maximum of $25,000 per unit
- $500 deductible applicable per claim
- Water Damage – this means accidental entry of water from a source other than neighbouring units-in which case you must claim from the unit that caused the water damage.
- Flood from a natural or man-made body of water
- Growing plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, etc.
- Live animals, fish or birds
- Money, cash, bullion, precious metals, coins, stamps, etc.
- Automobiles, watercraft, aircraft, trailers, snowmobiles, motors, etc.
- Furs, fur garments, jewels, jewellery, costume jewellery, watches, pearls,
precious or semi-precious stones, etc.
- Property on loan or rental, under conditional sale, etc.
- Property illegally acquired, kept, stored or transported, etc.
- Mould, fungi or fungal derivatives
- Damage as a result of humidity or change in temperature or leakage of contents
from neighbouring units
- Damage from rodents, insects or vermin
- Damage by you to your own goods
- Loss of data
- Dishonest or criminal acts
- Reproduction of documents and records
- Keep a list and/or pictures of the items you are storing in our facility.
- Keep receipts or proof of purchase where possible.
- If you are storing goods valued in excess of $25,000 please contact your insurance broker/agent to arrange coverage through your home or business insurance policy.